Rainy Friday

I had planned a ride this morn but got rained out. I am planning to pre ride Sundays race course Saturday afternoon but also 70% chance of rain. Im going to have to throw out the disclaimer: I dont race demo bikes in mud. So Sunday’s race is on the bubble.

And thats not all

DSCN5272

bad. My hour race will cost me $44. That’s almost two nights camping in Marquette. One needs to keep things in perspective and try to get the biggest bang out of your outdoor
activity fun. I’ll make the race decision around 3pm tomorrow.

As for store stuff the fat bikes are ready to ship. Almost all of them. The only one not in yet is my EX9.8. Any day now.

That thing is going to be a beast on the trails. Not so much in the winter I guess but in the summer it will dominate the rocky trails we have around here. The absolute perfect bike for me up in Marquette or Copper Harbor.

As soon as it gets here I must set up some riding up in those towns before the snow flies and really ride the way that bikes is intended for.

And I’ll need to sell the one I have now. My Domane is already for sale. If you’re interested in a 56cm SLR 7.

So if I dont race I’ll most likely road ride at some point this weekend. It’s been almost 2 weeks since. And I have a few rides left on the Domane anyway.

Have a good weekend.

DLD

Wa da ya think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s